COMMITTAL BUILDING POLICY
- Building available free of charge for all committal services for up to 1 ½ hours.
- Fee for exceeding 1 ½ hours per service will be $150.
- Scheduled usage will be first come, first served basis.
- 12 chairs will be provided.
- Funeral Homes are responsible for removing casket to grave site, placing in vault and lowering into grave.
- Flower displays are limited to the casket spray and 4 pots.
- A cart will be available to move casket from hearse into the building and for display during the service
- Use of the building is optional. Grave side services are permitted.
Note: There is no electric, heating or cooling provided in the committal building.
NICHE WALL POLICY
Price shall include:
- Opening & Closing fees
- Engraving of niche cover panel
- One Cremains per Niche.
- No vault is required.
- No additional decorations on niche cover panels or on ground around the niche wall with the exception that flowers on the day of inurnment will be allowed.
- Absolutely no items may be adhered to the niche wall or cover panels. The only exception will be the use of 5 ½” X 8 ½” bronze veteran’s plaques may be used in lieu of engraving.
- Mementos and personal items may be included within the niche as space allows.
- All engraving on niche cover panels will be provided by Grove Cemetery and will be uniform with all other niche covers.
- A $200 additional fee will be charged for Saturday inurnments to be collected at time of inurnment.